2023 Massage School Abroad Program Tuition
- Comprehensive 660 Hour Massage Therapy Training Course (US Approved Program)
- United States Massage Therapy Board Examination (MBLEx) Eligibility
- Highly Trained and Reputable Instructors from the United States
- Open-Air Classroom Facilities
- Use of Modern Classroom and Massage Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Round Trip Airport Transportation
- Student Housing and Accommodations for a total of 9 weeks (3 - three week in-person course workshops)
- Variety of Beautiful & Exotic Class Locations
- Daily Breakfast (5 days per week during the in-person workshops)
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Textbook and Resource Package
- Graduation Celebration
- Time Off for Travel on Weekends
We offer customized payment plans to work with the financial needs of our students. Contact our admissions department today to discuss school payment plan options.
We make funding your massage school education a breeze. We work with several lenders offering student loan options for our massage therapy students.
*Credit based student loans are available to those who qualify – Interest rates vary based on credit history and lender. Co-signer maybe required.
Additional Financing Option
Student will often pay for their massage school abroad experience through the use of low interest credit cards, personal bank or credit union loans, or family loans. Please see a list of commonly used personal loan lenders.