Activities & Exploration
When you are not in massage class you will have plenty of time to explore Redonda Bay, Gigante and the surrounding towns in Nicaragua.
Local activities include:
- Explore the local villages: Gigante is just a short 15-minute walk ride away, offering the many restaurants, bars, shops, and cafes.
- Snorkel: Redonda Bay is a private cove with small waves making this a great spot to explore the underwater world with your snorkel.
- Sea Kayaking – Explore the bay by boat for a new perspective of the coastline.
- Hiking – Explore trails through the rainforest looking for Howler monkeys and other wildlife or hidden swimming holes.
- Horseback Riding – Explore the rainforest and beaches by horseback for an exciting day trip.
- Surfing – Nicaragua offers some world class surfing and many places to learn how.
- Nourish your wanderlust and explore the people, places, and food of this beautiful country!